40 Cal / 10 mm .401 175gr SWC hardcast lead bullet
.401 40 cal/10mm 175gr. SWC bullet
- hardcast, 3% antimony/97% lead, BNH ~12.
- Lee tumble lube design, sized to .401 following Alox or Powder coating.
- Plain lead bullet is Alox tumble lubed (choose black color - Alox coated).
-Powder coating available in choice of white, black, red, blue, green, or pink.
- This is also a great bullet for the old 38WCF, also known as the 38-40 Win, which was a necked down version of the 44-40 and uses a .401 bullet.
- Free Shipping!
- Economical choice for the high-volume shooter or those looking for a less expensive bullet option.
- Discounts offered for larger quantities:
100 bullets = 14.7 cents each for Alox lubed lead bullet.
500 bullets = 8.4 cents each
1000 bullets = 8.2 cents each (a savings of $1.45 over buying 500 twice)
2000 bullets = 7.5 cents each (save 17.25)
**This is not loaded ammunition**