40 Cal / 10 mm .401 175gr SWC hardcast lead bullet
.401 40 cal/10mm 175gr. SWC bullet
- hardcast, 3% antimony/97% lead, BNH ~12.
- Lee tumble lube design, sized to .401 following Alox or Powder coating.
- Plain lead bullet is Alox tumble lubed (choose Gray color - Alox coated).
-Powder coating available in choice of white, black, red, or blue.
- This is also a great bullet for the old 38WCF, also known as the 38-40 Win, which was a necked down version of the 44-40 and uses a .401 bullet.
- Free Shipping!
- Economical choice for the high-volume shooter or those looking for a less expensive bullet option.
If item is unavailable, call or text me if you are interested in this item and I will bump it up the production schedule.
**This is not loaded ammunition**