45 Cal .452 230gr RN hardcast lead bullet
.452 45 cal 230gr RN bullet
- Hardcast, 3% antimony/97% lead
- BNH ~12.
- Lee tumble lube design, sized to .452 following Alox or Powder coating.
- Plain lead bullet is Alox tumble lubed (select black color when ordering - Alox coated)
-Powder coated bullet available in red, black, blue, orwhite.
- Free Shipping!
- Economical choice for the high-volume or value conscious shooter.
- Discount given for larger quantities:
100 bullets = 17.5 cents each
500 = 11.6 cents each
1000 = 10.1 cents each (save $15.07 vs buying 500 twice)
1500 = 9.6 cents each (save $30.14)
2000 = 9.4 cents each (save $45.21)
See my other 45Cal bullet listings as well!
**This is NOT loaded ammunition**
Personal note: I have been shooting this bullet in my 1911's and XD for years and have found it to be a great performer. Easy to load, economical to shoot. No barrel leading in my guns (I average a box a month in each gun).